My 23 Resolutions to make 2019 Best Year Yet
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love – it would not lead you astray.” Jelaluddin Rumi, 13th-century mystic poet
- Join the 5 a.m. club.
- Give up added sugar and keep experimenting with fasting.
- Continue working on my personal development and my health goals.
- Keep practising yoga & meditation.
- Establish the online presence of Go Slow Living. Reach out to more people.
- Build Go Slow Living as a brand & an inspiring online space for the “slow” people.
- Join forces with other people who would contribute to the building of GoSlow Living.
- Post 3 x articles per week.
- Travel and see more of the world together with my family.
- Keep learning each day.
- Play, learn & have fun with my kids.
- Be always there for my family.
- Move more, do some more swimming, follow boxing class.
- Follow First Aid training.
- Be more grateful.
- Dare, act and put procrastination aside.
- Spend More Time In Nature.
- Enjoy the Little Things. Be more mindful.
- Be More Confident. Because I am enough.
- Set Aside some more time to draw.
- Learn & master Photoshop.
- Be Kinder to Me and keep working on creating a Positive Attitude.
“Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly” Gilbert K. Chesterton
As we are in the middle of the second week of 2019 I have already put into practice some of my 2019 resolutions. The others are waiting on my list.
And what about you? What are your 2019 resolutions? I would be very happy if you want to share your thoughts and experiences.